There are many things that dislike...
i dun like when "frens" go out and i'm left behind....
only to know about their outin when i see the photos being posted...
I hate goin out with a time restriction...
like wan to shop but cannot shop peacefully...
constantly with ppl rushing u that you dun have much time!!!
I hate it when ppl tell you wat you can do and wat you cannot do...
i live my own life...
not u...
so dun come stick your nose in my life!
i hate it when ppl had to hide tis hide that during outings...
y mus it be like go out cannot let tis person noe... that person noe...
FU*K all that!!!
Freaking pissed with the ppl ard mi...
i tink i shall just take a step away from everyone for awhile>.<...
But in tis post...
I shall list out what I dislike when goin out...
I dun like it when ppl always forgets about u and only contact you
When they dun have enough ppl to share money for present...
i dun like when "frens" go out and i'm left behind....
only to know about their outin when i see the photos being posted...
I hate goin out with a time restriction...
like wan to shop but cannot shop peacefully...
constantly with ppl rushing u that you dun have much time!!!
I hate it when ppl tell you wat you can do and wat you cannot do...
i live my own life...
not u...
so dun come stick your nose in my life!
i hate it when ppl had to hide tis hide that during outings...
y mus it be like go out cannot let tis person noe... that person noe...
FU*K all that!!!
Freaking pissed with the ppl ard mi...
i tink i shall just take a step away from everyone for awhile>.<...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home